HV-270 Magic Wand Rechargeable
The cordless wand has arrived. In 2015, Vibratex introduced a battery-powered version of the famous Magic Wand, the Magic Wand Rechargeable coded HV-270. It has been this cordless version that pre-dated the Plus version with its enhanced, four-speed, waterproof controls, softer silicone head and better fitting body parts. At the time of its creation, it had surpassed the Magic Wand Original and was all-round better until the Magic Wand Plus was put to the market in 2020, reusing many of the Rechargeable's features.
The Rechargeable wand has the same motor and vibrating head as the Magic Wand Plus, and on top of that it's cordless. It runs on a 2250mAh Li-ion battery that keeps the wand running for about three hours. You'll never have to deal with the cable again.
- 4 vibration speeds, from 2,700 to 6,300 rpm
- 4 vibration patterns (they can't be combined with speeds, there is a total of 8 modes of operation)
- 6 cm diameter of the silicone head
- 2 m long cord
- When the battery dies (red LED indication), just plug the wand into the wall and it will continue vibrating (although it won't charge during use)
- Battery type: Lithium-ion (7,2 V/2250 mAh)
- Battery life: approx. 3 hours (depending on the vibration speed)
- Charging time: approx. 3 hours
- The wand doesn't need a voltage converter, just a shape adaptor for the US plug (which I provide for free)
- Manufactured by Vibratex, Inc.